Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Why?

I really hate my first post to be about this. But here is the deal....I'm at a coffee shop. I've got two new mothers sitting behind me, each with their newborn. I'm here to get a little work done. Wouldn't think of bothering anyone. I wear my headphones so no one has to hear my jazz. However, I can't imagine anyone would hate it as much as I am hating the sounds of these two children wailing at the top of their burgeoning new lungs. Add to that the fact that when I turned around to see what could possibly be causing these neonates so much distress I catch sight of a big milk-engorged tit.

THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR SCREAMING BABIES AND BARE MILKY BOOBS! I am so tired of this. If you want to get together to share new-mother stories and wip out your mams then one of you volunteer your living room. I can't hear myself think and now I can't get the visual of your massive TEAT out of my head.

Please....when will this end?

No comments: